Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries on ERMS Escalation E-mails

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have implemented the ERMS functionality, we plan to implement the ERMS Escalation functionality for Incoming E-mail's routed to interaction centre agent's. I have the following queries

1) Does ERMS Escalation support escalation's at various levels- For e.x. I am a customer I send an e-mail to the interaction centre agent, the interaction centre agent does not reply to my e-mail and the e-mail gets escalated to his superior A which is supported in standard ERMS escalation.Now if Superior A does not reply to the  e-mail the e-mail should get escalated to his Superior who is Superior B- Is the second level escalation also present in ERMS and if yes can it be achieved through standard configurations or enhancements need to be done for the same

2) How many levels of escalations can be configured in the system?

3) Which enhancement or BADI do we need to implement if the escalation needs to get triggered taking into account only the office hours of the interaction centre( Assuming time is 9.00am to 6.00 pm and if an incoming e-mail comes at 7.00pm it should exclude the time from 9.00am to 6.00pm of the previous day and trigger the escalation e-mail only after considering the time of the next working day. The escalation e-mail should also exclude Weekend's and Public Holiday's.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Check out the documentation on SAP Help for "SAP CRM Email Escalation".

From what I understand, there is only "Level 1" type processing, so you may need to enhance the Workflow to provide for additional levels.

Regards

Arden

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually the use case that the E-Mail should be escalation to Superior B if Superior A does not reply can not be achieved by SAP standard according to my knowledge.

For how to implement, I also suggest to check SAP Library as suggested by Arden (CRM 7.0, CRM 7.0 EHP1, CRM 7.0 EHP2, CRM 7.0 EHP3)

Is is possible to specify a factory calendar (parameter of FG_ESCALTIME) or in transaction crmc_ic_auignadr when using the E-Mail address option to define escalation times. This ensures that working hours are considered for calculation of the escalation period.

Best Regards,
Sigrid

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sigrid and Arden,

Thanks for helping out.

Kind Regards

Atul

Answers (0)