cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order created in reference to another sales order but ship to party is modified

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

When a sales order is created (ZX01) in reference to another sales order (ZX30), the adress in ship to party in new sales order and also is modified the adress in ship to party in the original  sales order, how can I prevent that?.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jaime,

This is system standard behavior as mentioned in note 550073, point 5.

If you need to change this behavior, you need to use the modifications in note 97832.

Let me know if this could solve the issue.

Best regards,

Crystal Lin

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jamie,

Could you be more clear as issue is not clear? Also do explain what is ZX01 (i assume a sales order type but what's its nature) & what is ZX30 (requisition/sales order etc.)?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahual,

Its correct ZX01 and ZX30 are types of sales order.

the original sales order is type ZX30, when a sales order is created (ZX01) in reference to another sales order (ZX30), the adress in ship to party changed in the new sales order created but also the adress is changed in the original sales order.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jamie,

So if I get this right:

• You create a sales order in VA01, put order type as ZX01, click "create with reference".
  • Then you put sales order number with order type ZX30 which is another sales order and click copy or item selection ???
  • Let's say copy, then you see different ship to in new sales order ZX01, right?
  • This also changes the ZX30 ship to address also, right?

If above is correct, check do you have any exit/badi implemented for the same. Coz in standard system when you copy data it's for reference and doesn't change the previous document.

Also check SAP note

24080 - Create order with reference - Address changes

Regards

Rahul

Message was edited by: Rahul Handa