Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multimapping error

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on SAP PI 7.4 single stack system.

Interface is a File to IDOC_AAE scenario.

From sender end we will get a comma separated file with some customer data . Need to send those data into two standard IDOCs (DEBMAS06 and ADRMAS03) of R/3.

So I have used multimapping ... One sender MT in source side and two idoc external definations (External definition is used as occurance of idoc tag is made 99999999 ).

But after processing I am getting following error in receiver channel -

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: Error before sending due to idoc parsing error: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: Invalid XML 1.0 character encountered within IDocXML:

state=READING_IDOCTYPE, charPosition=63, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=64, invalidChar=U+002F,

sourceSnippet=...UTF-8" standalone="no"?><DEBMAS06/>...

Please help.

Thanks,

Apu

^

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks all for the response .

The problem is solved. I was using external definition in the SI of target end in OM. I have removed that and used IDOC itself. Now the problem is solved.

Also in IDOC_AAE its expect constant "1" in all begin and segment field.

Thanks,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

IDOC_AAE does IDOC XML validation in PI. So if there is so mis-match in the data that you are passing in XML, it will give this kind of errors. You will not get this error in local / MM testing in ESR, but only in end-to-end.

Request you to check the following options:

1. As given in error logon, find the corresponding field / position in your Output IDOC XML payload & check the data versus the data type of the IDOC XSD. Correct the data & resend

2. Check this OSS note # 2036878 - IDoc_AAE: Disable field datatype validation during IDoc-XML parsing, incase you need to disable the validation in PI.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Azhar

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a data issue in your file, Please check the data carefully and process it again. If you do a search on sdn, you will find lots of similar threads.

Regards,
Saiyog

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saiyog,

Thanks for the reply.

Data seems to be perfect as I have checked it in OM . Target IDOCs are creating there successfully.

Actually for testing I am sending the data from RWB -- successfully tested in OM.

I have gone through some blogs in sdn but not getting any accurate answer for my problem.

Thanks,

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check Diptees answer in the above thread.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Saiyog