cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emailing SU53 results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

In our R/3 system, I am able to go to tcode SU53 and then select menu System -> List -> Send, which opens the new message screen with the Su53 results attached. So I can enter the email address of security admin and send it.

However now in the SCM 5.0 system when I goto SU53 and select menu System -> List, all options under List are disabled. I dont know what authorizations are required for that to be enabled. When I goto SO01 tcode Iam able to create messages, but not from SU53 System -> List -> Send.

Thanks

Ali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ali,

In newer SAP versions the SU53 layout has changed. If you have the "switch layout" button on the screen you can click it and then do System -> List -> Send. If you do not have the "switch layout" button you can click the printer icon then do System -> List -> Send.

Cheers,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes in SCM 5.0 the layout is different, and it has to 'switch layout' button either. I clicked print and was able to send it as email attachment in SAP Mail. Thank you

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

if you switch the layout (via the button above the output) you can send as before.

Please reward points if you found this useful.

Kind regards

Petra