cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SOP Key Performance Indicator value for MRP requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am working on a flexible planning in ECC in SOP module. One of the key performance indicator is MRP requirements, like in MD04 when i summarize the requirements in monthly buckets, SAP shows the requirements on a monthly basis, I want this value to be populated in the row in SOP screen, I guess I could use Macro to achieve this, which is what i am using for other value population, however, should this Macro use user-exit to get these values ( that from MD04 monthly requirements ) or is there any other way to get this value for my finished product?

any insight will be very helpful.

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

I don't think that you can do that using macros, but there is an IDOC to populate data on SOP.

See my answer on Uploading data in to standard SOP????? | SCN.

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Caetano,

Thank you for your response. I looked into the link.

I was wondering if we can use user exits while running macros ? if that is the case, I could ask the ABAP team to write the logic to pull in values as required to populate the row, when a particular Macro is run, please let me know your views on this ?

I still like the IDOC idea, so even in this case to load values into my infrastructure, i would have to have ABAP team to load up the IDOC with the necessary values right ?

thanks

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Try with EXIT_SAPMMCP6_001. It is used to read External Data in Planning. I have never used it but it should work.

If you want to use the IDOC you should create a custom program to call, therefore, you must discuss with your ABAP consultant.

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. I will sure try them out.

Answers (0)