cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Hiring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Is it possible to hire employee by updating PA0000,PA0001 and PA0002 tables in the back end.

We are doing one testing and would like to know is it possible?

Reg

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

AhmedGamal
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

During Conversion before Go-Live (back in 2001-2004), we used a program to create all employees' PA Infotypes.

Nowadays, some of our School Boards do "Mass Uploads" of new employees through an LSMW script or through WinShuttle (Third Party program).

I'm not sure if creating only IT0000 to IT0002 "in the back end" would also create IT0003 and make the appropriate links in OM. 

I suggest that you try t-code lsmw.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I completely agree with Remis Concept. But issue is now  can't use  any method other than table update.

Let me know any quick fix on this.

Regards

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you try with BDC and recording already? It should be done after proper validation and locking mechanism.

Reg

Soumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wouldn't recommend hiring someone by filling out the tables in the back end, but you can try it.  Don't forget all the other tables that need to be filled out in order to process payroll and taxes.  If you really want to try this, go through the normal process and document all the tables you will need to fill out by hand... there's a lot of them.  Then decide if you really want to do it that way.