Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not populated in smartforms...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When a Smartform(along with its driver program) is uploaded from Training system to Development system the values passed from the driver program are not getting displayed in the output. But the same is displayed when executed in Traning system. Can anyone please help me.

Addons: Internal tables and variables are not getting populated.

Regards,

Pavithran.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member185414
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavithran,

Mostly as mentioned by Kartik, data would not be available in the development system.

Scan the driver program for all the SELECT statements. Note down the tables used and then go to SE16(SE16N) and check whether these tables have data for your run condition.

If they don't have then you need to create data. If they have then debug your program to find the root cause and let us know.

BR.

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Hi,

check in development system , whether data is available or not for a given input.

with out data in development system you will not get output.

you said internal tables and variables not populated . it seems to be data not available.

Regards,

Kartik

former_member185414
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavithran,

Mostly as mentioned by Kartik, data would not be available in the development system.

Scan the driver program for all the SELECT statements. Note down the tables used and then go to SE16(SE16N) and check whether these tables have data for your run condition.

If they don't have then you need to create data. If they have then debug your program to find the root cause and let us know.

BR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

As you people said the data is not available in the development system. Later when i executed in test system i got the output. As a beginner i was not aware of these things. Thank you all......

Regards,

Pavithran