cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Code Required check in VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have the requirement to make tax code mandatory while making the condition records for Tax condition types.

Someone in the forum suggested one note no 1508029 for this but i am not being able to find the documentation on the Service marketplace.

If anyone have the info about the said note, Please share.

Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked all these.

Let me check it again.

Thanks guys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Please check in your table where first field should be Departure Country (ALAND).

then system automatically check tax code from from this country key of condition record.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean to say that only. in some systems, there is no such check. i have condition class & category set as "D- Tax". there will be no tax code field in VK11 otherwise.

i check your solution of having tax code rule in OB40 but that also not working.

If you have the details of the Note 1508029, Please share.

Thanks.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The note is NOT released by SAP.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I checked the same on marketplace.

I thought someone used this before.

Thanks all.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check what Account Key is assigned to your condition type which should be made available in OB40.  Next in OB40, select this Account Key and double click on "Rules" tab which you can see above your Chart of Accounts.  There check the box for "Tax Code" and save.  Now create a new pricing condition and check how it works.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean to say currently, it is not mandatory and you were able to save without that?  If so, check your tax condition type configuration whether the condition category is set to TAX.  If you set it as TAX, then the condition record cannot be saved without tax code.

G. Lakshmipathi