cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Record For New Tax Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I read Moazzam's blog "Use of multiple tax conditions in same pricing procedure" decided to do some testing and got stuck. I have copied condition type MWST to make a ZMWS condition type but the system does not allow me to create the condition record. When I assign the Tax Code the system changes the condition type.

I have tried searching the community, but I guess I don't have the correct words due to which I am not able to find the related material.

When I create the condition record it is saved in MWST instead of ZMWS.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sueman,

Please share screen shot of Condition type (V/06) of both MWST and ZMWS.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun, Thanks for your interest, the required screen shot is attached below.  

I am working on an IDES system it may be because of the Tax Code has some configuration at FI end which I lack.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Daer Anwer,

Please share the pricing procedure screen also.

Thanks.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Sumeet

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anwer,

The Config which you have done is very correct.

Please check the tax code which you are using is assigned to your company code or not, I believe this the issue.

Please check the same in IMG-LG-Tax on  Good Movements - India - Basic setting - Determination of excise duty - condition base excise determination - Assign Tax code to company code

Thanks.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Sumeet

I have done the configuration that you asked seen below

But still the system does not allow me to save the condition record for ZMWS, instead it automatically saves it to MWST.

The country key assigned to my Sales Org is SAP AG Germany DE.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anwer,

Please check what the tax condition is coming while maintaining customer master - billing tab and material master sales org - 1 tab.

Also request you to create a new condition master after the Config changes if not done.

Thanks.

SS

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anwer,

Please check the master data if MWST is comming then please do the required config in IMG-SD-Basic funtion - under Taxs.

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Thanks.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumeet,

Tax condition is MWST i.e. the standard condition type not the ZMWS in both the Customer and Material Master data. I had maintained both XD01 & MM01 before creating the ZMWS.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

Thanks, did the configuration under IMG-SD Basic function- Taxes. I have maintained the Condition Record successfully.

Could you please be kind enough to tell me the logic behind what you advised on assigning the Tax Code to the Company Code. I am using different tax codes which I have not assigned to my Company Code yet I can maintain the condition record for ZMWS for different tax codes.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

Your main issue is condition record is saved in MWST instead of ZMWS.

Please check.

VK13:- Display Condition record of two condition type of with same input value is there same condition record? if so then create again condition record with condition type ZMWS and recheck in vk13 both condition type.

Regards

Arun

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Suleman,

If tax procedure is activated i.e. TAXINN/TAXINJ in FI then you need to assign Tax code to your company code, it has effect on FI posting in FI & SD.

Thanks,

SS

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

But in PP, condition type ZMWS is used not MWST as shared in screen short. So in VK11/VK12 condition type MWST has no impact as its not at all used in PP.

Thanks

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

condition type is not available in pricing procedure that does not mean it impact to condition record because pricing procedure impact only transaction activities like Order, delivery and billiing not any master record like condition record.

Regards

Arun

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

Its due to Tax code assigned to CC.

Thanks

SS