cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant to depot and return from depot to plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know that this question might be raised several times in the forum. I have gone through most of them but could not get my issue resolved so raising question here.

My client requires new ware house where he will store material for temporary basis and then will again take back that material to manufacturing plant. For this I am following below process. Both plant and depot is WM managed.

1. Create STO in Depot.

2. Create Outbound delivery with VL10B against above STO

3. Create transfer order against outbound delivery. Here we have developed customized program which picks the carton and created TO and Confirm TO in background.

4. Do PGI

5. VF01

6. J1IIN

7. MIGO in depot against above OB delivery

8. Create TO for above material document. Here again using customized program and confirm.

9. J1IG, RG23D updation.

Now instead of selling material to customer, they want to send it back to the same plant.

Please can anybody guide for detailed steps in the process.

Regards,

Sarang.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

Just to add one thing which I have forget to mention that is you wanna update the register in depot for that J1IG AND J1IJ will use for updating Depot Register.J1IG for incoiming material and J1IJ for outgoing.

Please update us if this info is helpful.

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

Thanks for the valuable information. It means if I want to print RG23D register I need to develope some Z program.

One more question I was having, how to get material return in Mfg plant from depot in my above scenarion?

I am getting issues because WM is also involved. SO cartons which were dispatched to depot shall be returned to mfg plant.

One more thing, I am sending different types of FG from mfg plant to depot. For normal sales process from mfg plant different divisions are configured. But how can i derive different divisions for the same plant in case of STO?

Awaiting for your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Sarang

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

I am very sorry for replying you late because I was busy for the last few days.Anyway coming to your issue -

First of all for having the RG23D register print you need to do development,ask your abap ers give them the table and field name and logic.If you face any problem pls update me.

Secondly you said that you have WM integrated with your system so I am requesting you can you please tell me what exact issue you face while doing your procress by transaction.

Regards,

Arnab

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awaiting for some valuable inputs.

Regards,

Amol

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

Please note that the discussion I am sending whether it is useful or not , and pls note only the

Returns from Depot to Parent Plant part , this must be useful to you

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do we do J2I5 (excise register extraction) in case of depot?

Regards,

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

Sorry for replying you late , coming to your doubts first of all let me tell you this T code J2I5 is used to extract the data which is saved in excise register like RG1,RG23A/C etc .But the thing is that these data is not saved in the standard SAP table like BSEG,it is a part of CIN and we need to extract it separatly.Hence SAP has provided a transaction for pooling of data through J2I5.

Now in your depot you are not using J1I5 for updating the register RG23D so you are not supposed to use J2I5 at depot.

Regards,

Arnab