cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Router string issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I had setup SAProuter and we are connecting our R3systems through router.

in sap logon pad router string if i enter /H/saprouterIP/H/ it is working fine, where as if i enter /H/saprouterIP/H/R3systemIP it is getting failed with error " Invalid data from server during route completion.

I tried with router string /H/saprouterIP/S/3299/H/R3systemIP/S/3200/H/ it is failing with same error. Please let me know what is the possible issue here.

below is the error log from dev_route in saprouter.

Fri Jun 12 05:50:41 2015

*** ERROR => Invalid DATA from S82/72 '10.39.116.63' in status 3 [nirout.cpp   3531]

Thanks,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could also refer SAP Note 1722520 - SAP .NET Connector Version 3.0.8

Regards,

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if i enter /H/saprouterIP/H/ it is working fine

What is the issue, then?

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

H/saprouterIP/S/3299/H/R3systemIP/S/3200/H/ 

Should be /H/<SAP Router IP>/S/3299/H/

If possible share dev_rout log file .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for the reply. You are right that with router string /H/<SAP Router IP>/S/3299/H/ is working fine. but my requirement is  i am connecting .net application to the sap system via router.

we pass  Host, sys no, client , username and password to connect with sap system.

In host we are passing /H/<SAP Router IP>/S/3299/H/<R3systemIP>/S/3200 to connect with sap R3 through Router.

But we are getting error " Invalid data from server 'host' during route complition.

Thanks,

Krishna

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am connecting .net application to the sap system via router.

Could you please elaborate your requirements first as well as how you're doing the things at your end.What type of .net applications you need to connect or call via SAP router string.

String which you're using

/H/<SAP Router IP>/S/3299/H/<R3systemIP>/S/3200 

will not work here.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

My .NET application is a risk and compliance tool which connects to the sap system.

here in connection details in our tool we are using Hostname , sys no, client, user details.

in Host name i am passing this router string as /H/saprouter/S/3299/H/R3systemIP/S/3200

or /H/Saprouter/H/R3systemIP

Thanks,

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

You could refer SCN thread

Hope this will help you.

Regards,