Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KPRO question

andrei_rosca
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Can someone shed some light on this problem? I was looking on the KPRO tables for a DIR and there I encountered a problem. By DMS PHIO2FILE there is a problem that can't be removed/debugged. Can someone provide some documentation on this issue? I would really like to understand why it is being generated as such or what can I do to solve it. Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

andrei_rosca
Explorer
0 Kudos

I was able to solve this issue. The error described I was unable to remove, but as a workaround I changed the content server for the DIR. Moved it from the local server to the citrix server and was able to bypass the error that I was receiving. Thank you all for the help and interest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrie,

It seems there is an issue with check in of document as mentioned above,Can you check the attributes of the document type and document status where you gives "Use KPRO" in document type and check in document status.

The issue may be due to the above settings.

Rgds,

Nayeem.

SSB
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Andrei,

Looks like the file is not checked in the content server and thus you are facing issue. You have to ask user to check-in the file which will get this flag set.

Regards

S S B

benedikt_wagner_mdt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrei,

how did you get that screenshot? What transaction/report did you call?

Regards,

Benedikt

andrei_rosca
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Benedict,

Well i used a transaction to find a document (ycv04n) after the hit list was generated I selected the document in question (requested from a user) and via the Processes functions and there called out the KPRO tabels to view why this user had problems changing the status of the document (usually either its a Citrix error or a error that i can find in the background). When I saw the fifth tab it was interesting do to the fact that in it I found the path mapped for the local Citrix server ( drive X:). Hope this clarifies a bit.

benedikt_wagner_mdt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrei,

ycv04n is not a standard transaction and I do not know the screen you provided. So I think someone of your developers or consultants has developed this and should know what it means.

Regards,

Benedikt