Payroll area text conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created three payroll areas as below

AA--MD Plattling

BB--RP Plattling

CC--RP Hürth

when i am logging into SAP i am selecting the language as EN and found the payroll area text as same.

When i am selecting language as DE, payroll area text was different. Now the issue is even if i login with DE language the payroll text to be same as English language.

may i know the reason behind this and experts please let me know how do i overcome this.

Thanks,

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sree,

you need to changes the language from EN to DE in below path of SAP Home screen. I.e. the screen which come after you login

System > User Profile > Own Data

Regards,

Swet

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

are you saying are you logging with German, But still English Occurs?

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Checking with Both EN and DE

When checking with DE i am not able to see the same text as EN

Please let me know what could went wrong

Thanks,

Sreekanth

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

I am not sure on this, may be experts would help you on it.. but even in our system we are maintaining everything in spanish.. so when we log in with english language we dont see the texts, only if we log in through spanish we can see all..

we have not fixed this issue as we dont know whether is this is a issue.

Thanks

SRiram

GirieshM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

Please attach the screen shots for clear understanding. I have logged in my system with Language EN and DE. The Payroll area text is in their respective logon language.

With Regards,

Giriesh M

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with Basis guy . I think there have a parameter which needs to insert in the SU01 against user name in the profile.

Regards,

Sankarsan