Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Personal Note to Vendor Record

manukapur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to add a personal note to the Vendor master record using a ABAP Program.

Any pointers?

Regards,

Manu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • There is a Cusomizing option to add some text to vendor (*), then available in F/XD01 transactions (menu : Extras, texts) so no Abaper required.
  • To add a GOS attachment, there are already many samples and discussions at scn, use search tool (upper right corner) - but better use first option, before being required to look also for "I nead to read a GOS attachment to display it in my form..."

Regards,

Raymond

(*) in node "Preparations for Creating Vendor Master Data", options "Define Text IDs for Central Texts (Vendors)" and "Define Text IDs for Accounting Texts (Vendors)"

3 REPLIES 3

former_member182915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think it is better to a add a new tab in xd01. and their create text control and maintain.

0 Kudos

I intend to use GOS.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • There is a Cusomizing option to add some text to vendor (*), then available in F/XD01 transactions (menu : Extras, texts) so no Abaper required.
  • To add a GOS attachment, there are already many samples and discussions at scn, use search tool (upper right corner) - but better use first option, before being required to look also for "I nead to read a GOS attachment to display it in my form..."

Regards,

Raymond

(*) in node "Preparations for Creating Vendor Master Data", options "Define Text IDs for Central Texts (Vendors)" and "Define Text IDs for Accounting Texts (Vendors)"