cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum contributions and Points : Ur call

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Taking note from many SDN contributors, thought its time to share how valuable rewarding valuable answers would be.

I have come across many people getting discouraged contributing to the forums for not getting recognised for their efforts by either " thanks " or points which are meant for thanking.

This way we would be loosing many knowledgeable gurus, causing a serious threat to the basic idea of a " Knowledge sharing forum ".

Members after spending a lot ot time, effort and research using all their experience and knowledge give valuable answers to help the other memebers. And its really a " basic ethic " as Roberto Mazzali pointed in the last few posts.

I join Roberto in feeling down to contribute for not getting recognized whether its me or anyone who gives a good answer.

So, friends lets us all be generous enough to reward all valuable answers. After all we not loosing anything that way.

<b>Dear contributors</b> : But let us not stop for this.. and look for better times.. hope the best

Thanks to all

Sadhu Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Its always a good practise to appreciate/recognize the persons who helped us by spending their valueble time apart from their hectic schedules at work place in solving/providing answers to our questions.

At least a single word 'THANKS' makes them happy and makes them more comfort.

Thanks,

Vinay

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm perfectly agree with you: many times 'thanks' is enough.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will agree with you. We should not stop our contributions despite we are rewarded or not. lets keep the spirit in sharing our knowledge accros this community..

Regards

Simu