Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity Function /SAPTRX/TMS_CHANGE_EXEC_INF

ZenonK
Participant
0 Kudos

Gurus.

I have a requirment to send Event Message Header Parameters from EM to TM and then display on the TM Execution Tab.

Is this possible using standard functionality?

I guess RuleSet Activity Function /SAPTRX/TMS_CHANGE_EXEC_INF does not send the Message Header Parameters.

Thanks.

Zenon.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Zenon,

what do you mean with send Message Header Parameters?

In the 9.2 version we are reading the Event Message Parameters and fill the EM Tor structure with info.

There is no automatic mapping or even customizing to setup a mapping. But by adjusting the function module it should be no problem.

Best regards,

Steffen

ZenonK
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry I meant that the requirement is to send the Event Message Parameters that are stored in the Event Message Extension Table.

Looks like we will have to create a custom version of  /SAPTRX/TMS_CHANGE_EXEC_INF  to send these parameters to TM.

TM will then have to take the parameters and display on the TM Execution Tab.  I'm guessing more this will be more custom development on the TM side.

This is the second EM/TM project I've worked on that has asked for this.  Maybe in can be added to EM 9.3 ?

former_member194343
Participant
0 Kudos

Do I get you right that there's a change in this function module in 9.2 compared to 9.0? I was wondering because the structure used to transfer the data has fields which are not filled (in particular the weight fields)... But I agree with you that enhancing the interface is not so hard to do - just copy EM function module and add custom fields, enhance the S_TOR_ACTUAL_EM_DATA in TM and implement the BAdI  /scmtms/tor_event_proc.

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

no there is no change (so far) regarding this activity between 9.0 and 9.2. If we decide to deliver an enhancement here, I will let you know.

Cheers, Daniel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MarcoFreischlag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Zenon,

we have developed and enhancement for /SAPTRX/TMS_CHANGE_EXEC_INF

Please check --> How to Extract Additional Parameter for the EM – TM Integration

Regards Marco