cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit memo for BOM Items

former_member209023
Participant
0 Kudos

I have scenario Mobile phones sold as BOM (Ex: Samsung phone+charger+SIM Card) if in transit any phones are lost/stolen then we create Credit Memo Order request for the missing mobile with Serial number assigned under Technical Objects in CMR Sales Order. Now when I make Credit Memo Invoice (Billing) with reference to CMR SO then component items are not copied only Header BOM Item is copied to Billing. But my requirement is to all Items (BOM Header + Component) from CMR SO to CMR Invoice. Please note: When CMR SO is created then Item category of component remains original(relevant for delivery related billing), if I make it as Order related Billing then during normal Invoice creation I will not have components to Invoice. These components are not priced and we would only entire item in Invoice along with respective serial number. I have explored option of copy control and item category but unable to find desired solution. Your valuable inputs are greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check Credit memo item catergory structure scope should be A or B then only BOM items will display.

Please check and revert back with results.

regards,

shiva.

former_member209023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

BOM explosion in CMR SO is perfect, but I would want those components to be copied to Billing but in the item category it's mentioned as delivery relevant billing.

Since if I change to Order related billing then during normal SO to Invoice Creation the components will not be copied to Invoice.

In my case when I copy from Norma Invoice(F2) to CMR SO the Item category remains unchanged for components.

Will there be any possibility to explore in copy control.

I hope my requirement is clear now.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can not have the same item category in both the invoice F2 and cmr (CR).

There are differences in both processes, for example Billing Relevance as you mentioned, also field Return should be activated in cmr (and not in invoice).

Create new item categories, do the copy control

TW