cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check End of Life dates for installation running on Solaris 11.1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've been trying to work out SAP's end of life dates for a client's installation.

I've referred to PAM, however it seems like PAM doesn't provide the granularity that we need.

For instance, in PAM, this is the entry providing end of life info for our DB version and our Solaris.

However, the dates provided within PAM are for the latest minor version within the release, so in the case of the above, the dates indicated are for Oracle 11.2.0.4 and Solaris 11.2.

However our client is using Oracle 11.2.0.3 on Solaris 11.1.

For Oracle, I've managed to find SAP Note 1431799 that provides a breakdown on end of support dates for each minor version.

For Solaris however I couldn't seem to find such a thing. Not sure if I've been searching on the wrong keywords or anything, but does anyone else happen to have a similar problem before and managed to find the solution?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

behlau_carlos
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Woei,

if your SAP Solution Manager is uptodate, you can run a SAP Early Watch Alert (EWA) on the system.

The report also informs concerning valid of OS and DB.

It lists than also the releated SAP notes (they are mostly linked than to the hardware vendor webside).

Best regards

Carlos Behlau

Answers (0)