cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading selection data to planning book default to change mode - want still in display mode:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am loading my selection data in the planning book it defaults to change mode so most of the time creates problem when there is a sequential sales order creation in ECC it pops message its locked by user "userxxxx" so its not performing GATP check.

So just like to know how to load selection data to planning book but still check in display mode unless manually click on the change icon - Any settings in planning book or custom / security involvement needed ?

Thanks in Advance,

Sriram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rahul and Brahmankar  both of your answers were helpful to resolve it - I was able to change the user parameter settings myself. I could able to bypass authorization to change SU01 settings in debugging mode its now user specific. I have also informed the developer to implement BAdi for default to all.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The display/change mode of a planning book can be influenced with the BAdI '/SAPAPO/SDP_INTERACT' (Method 'DVIEW_DISPLAY_MODE_SET').This allows you to override the default logic and to either start planning books in change or display mode or convert them to simple display books. For details, refer to the sample implementation.

The display/ change mode can be altered for specific users with the user parameter '/SAPAPO/SDP94_D_MODE':

'''I''' (Initial) TA SDP94 started in display mode, switch to change mode possible.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Go to SU01 in change mode. On parameters tab put parameter ID /SAPAPO/SDP94_D_MODE (Display mode for transaction /SAPAPO/SDP94) and put value as "I".

Log out and log in you will see the same in display mode when loaded to planning book.

Close the thread accordingly.

Regards

Rahul