CBS build failure: Structure is not generated

0 Kudos

Hello all,

we face a CBS build error for a WebDynpro project:

[ddgen] [Error] Structure de.gisa.model.types.Ziswf_Techplatz is not generated

[ddgen] [Error] BuiltIn Type or Simple Type expected

[ddgen] [Info] Catching throwable null

[ddgen] [Info] com.sap.dictionary.generation.ant.GenerationAntTaskError

at com.sap.dictionary.generation.ant.GenerationAnt.showCheckResult(GenerationAnt.java:171)

The project builds fine locally and can be deployed and runs fine in the portal.

But we'd rather use the NWDI to transport it through the system landscape.

There are no local files under src, test, cfg and def. The component definition is also under version control.

All elements of Ziswf_Techplatz are of built in type string.

What is wrong here?

Any help would be appreciated.

regards

Dirk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Thanks Pascal!

I'll move our question over to the WebDynpro forum.

regards

Dirk

0 Kudos

Hello Pascal,

thanks for your responses to my and my colleagues questions. We updated the SCAs in the tracks to SP18.

The build still fails with an error we've had before:

[wdgen] [Info] de.gisa.serviceworkflow.ServicewrkflComp --> ContextModelNode Zi_Swf_Get_TechplaetzeOutput [supplyingRelationRole]: Supply function or supplying relation role missing (Hint: A child node which is not mapped must have either a supplying relation role or a supply function or one of its parent nodes must have a supply function.)

There are several more of those messages. The node above was renamed from Output to Zi_Swf_Get_TechplaetzeOutput in order to avoid name clashes with other output nodes in the controller context mapping.

After those generation infos we get compile errors since several of the above mentioned classes were not generated.

Any thoughts on that one?

regards

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are Web Dynpro specific issues. I suggest you post these in the Web Dynpro forum.

0 Kudos

Hello Pascal,

sorry. I forgot to add this crucial information:

Developer Studio: 2.0.18

NWDI WebAS == Target WebAS:

Software Components

Name Version Applied

sap.com/SAP-JEECOR 6.40 SP18 (1000.6.40.18.0.20060816080429) 20061120154533

sap.com/SAP-JEE 6.40 SP18 (1000.6.40.18.0.20060816080607) 20061120154540

base SCAs:

sap.com_SAP-JEE 6.40 14

sap.com_SAP_BUILDT 6.40 14

sap.com_SAP_JTECHS 6.40 14

regards

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

The version of the base SCA's should be identical to the version of your target runtime system(s). You're problem will probably be resolved by downloading SP18 and reimporting them into the track.

olaf_reiss
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pascal,

concerning you prior conversation, we have to import these sca files to all systems configured in the track.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Olaf Reiss

Message was edited by:

Olaf Reiss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cons: yes, otherwise you cannot build in the Cons workspaces and move anything past the Cons stage.

Test & Prod: yes, but this actually doesn't do anything. You will notice that these imports are very fast compared to Dev & Cons.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What SP levels/versions are your NWDI, NWDI WebAS, target WebAS, NWDS and the 3(/4) base SCA's in the track?

Message was edited by:

Pascal Willemsen