cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL missing in incompletion log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Please help me to solve the issue involving Accounting Determination in SO.

Please note that  I used the same sales order type with the same customer ID. This means the system identifies the only Acc. Determin. Procedure KOFI00

If I don't fill Internal Order value, there is no problem here, SO is always saved.

But if at material line item, i fill the value for Internal Order  at Account Assignment tab ( my IO is Statistic Order ), my problem appears.

The problem is when Customer Account Assignment Group is "3" , SO is still saved but when Customer Account Assignment Group is  changed to "4", Incomplettion log with the error GL missing appears.

In t-code VOKA, there is no entry for type KOFK. The cause is likely to come from Customer Account Assignment Group ( ???)

I also asked Google but so far have not found the solution.

This is an urgent case and I really need your helps.

Thank you so much !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check the Access seq in account determination for condition type

2. Check customer partner function-payer account assignment group is assigned to the sales area..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva sankar,

Thks for your reply. I want to explain more as follows

1. I'm sure that Access seq is correct. With the same sales order type, the same customer, I just receive incompletion log  of GL missing when I change Account Assignmnet Group at the header of SO. The default Cust.Acc.Asgmt.Group is 3 and nothing happens with SO, but when it is changed to 4, the error appears. 

2. Customer partner function-payer is the same with customer ID. That means it is already assigned to the sales area.

I really need the help of all of you.

Helppppppppp meeeeeeeeee

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As you said there is no entry in VKOA for account assignment category 4., this is appearing.

Could you please try to update VKOA with account assignment 4 and assign G/L account and check again?

thanks

santosh