cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_Moni payload showing technical names

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to access the payload with Sxmb_Moni but the fields in it are showing the technical name. For instance for Pernr it is showing  PERID in the payload .Is there a way i can switch it to the actual field name before I download the payload to improve the visibility.

In se16 we usually have the option to switch between the technical name and the field name.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you attach a Screen here ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below is what I see in the payload file that i download. All the technical names only. MIDNM stands for employees middle name and STRAS1 means the address. VORNA stands for employees first name. PERID is the EmployeeSSN

Below is what I wanna see. there should be some other place in sxmb_moni to get to this.

sukhsimran_singh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kary,

Did you check what I have suggested.

Regards,

Sukhsimran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sukhsimran,

I can get to the payload , that part works fine but when i open the payload i see technical names . I want to get the complete description instead which is easier to understand.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a bit weird solution but just a small suggestion from my end.

1. Use ignore.RecordSetstructure in FCC. This will remove the title 'Record'.

2. Per content of every element you can use set.Structuretitle as the Field description.

3. For all the field descriptions set in point 2, use set.Strcuturetitle as Record.

See if this works.

Thanks,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kary,

Can you tell me what is the Scenario you're doing ?

&

Did your message get processed successfully in the moni, i mean the black chequered flag or just a log version ?

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kary,

In moni, there is a pipeline. I think what you see in the display message option is the payload BEFORE the Request Message Mapping step. Open the Request Message Mapping step payload and you'll see the transformed one.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont see " Request Message Mapping step " tab in my display

sukhsimran_singh
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Kary,

I assume you want to view the structure before mapping is what I am able to understanding.

1.)Open sxmb_monitor.

2.)Open the message.

3.)Left side window there will be Inbound Message----> Payload --->Main document.

This is the Input payload.

Regards,

Sukhsimran

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kary,

I am an abbaper as well but in PI you can't see the field names (only technicals) on the payload because the XMLs, that are being exchange have the technical names. In this way when i do a scenario that consume a RFC or proxy with awful abap names, i usually change them on the mapping. I mean if i develop a SOAP to RFC or SOAP to Proxy, on the mapping i change the technical names for more understanding names on the SOAP side.

Regards

Message was edited by: Iñaki Vila