cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view the Response Payload in PI.

former_member279065
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am Unable to view the Response Payload in PI for error/failed messages. Please let me know if there are any parameters that can be set to show payload for error/failed messages?

Thanks,

Mo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mate,

I've reached to this error when i called a webservice, then  a security error was launched in the third party. PI told 500 error also.

Try to find more info in the Comm Channel Monitoring, probably a longer text could be saved.

Regards.

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

If the receiver is SOAP. Please check for receiver services, it they are down or not. Usually we get 500 error because PI is not able to connect with receiver. Please check with receiver webservice team.

Regards,

Vishnu Srivastava

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hamed,

Are you having Receiver SOAP ? Seems issue with receiver Webservice....Did you try to check / test it locally using SOAP UI tool?

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Though this note is written for File Adapter, could you please still check the solution in it?

Thanks,

Atul

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Which note?

Regards.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Probably the response is an html page with the error.  If you want to see the error itself, you can try to set Do Not Use SOAP Envelope check and to construct the SOAP envelope manually in the mapping. In this way the SOAP adapter don't wait a SOAP response and it doesn't parse the answer, finally you have the answer itself.

500 http error can be raised for different issues. First of all try to send the same request with SOAPui, the problem could be a data with incorrect type/format like a date, currency, mandatory field missing and so on.

Regards.

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohammed,

Error message says that something went wrong on target server. Please check if the request message is having correct data. Request target system admin team to provide error log (why the message failed in target system).