cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage does not defualt for Benefit enrollment (IT 0169 - Savings Plan)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to enroll a person for Savings Plan.  The enrollment screen contains blank value in the field for percentage.  When I try to enter a wrong percentage the system throws an error message.  If I try to enter the actual value and save,  the record gets saved (stores in IT169).

Further, if I try to save the record without entering any percentage, the record gets saved  in IT0169 - Savings Plan with a old percentage which is mentioned in table  V_74FH_C, and not the current percentage.

Kindly tell me as to what should be done to default the right percentage in benefit enrollment screen during enrollment.  We also debugged and found that the plan fetches the right percentage but its not populating on the enrollment screen.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

As mentioned by Remi, we have to enter percentage on IT0169 and configuration can only check whats minimum and maximum values for percentage entries.

Although give it a try using dynamic action using table V_T588Z for IT0169 to default when a plan is being delimited or set-up.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

Thanks for your reply.

I will check with SAP by raising an OSS Query.

Regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Thanks for your kind response.

In Table V_74FH_C we have defined the Pre tax and post tax percentage for the Benefit Area, Benefit Plan, EE Contribution Variant & EE Contribution Group.  The system at time of enrollment for new hires.  The field for percentage in the enrollment screen shows blank.  It does not default the applicable Pretax/ post tax percentage (8.5 and 10) as shown in the table.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

SL.EE Contr GroupStartEndPretaxPost tax
100026/18/20116/13/20147.89.3
200026/14/201412/31/99998.510
former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I tried to say before, the configuration of Savings Plans (IT0169) enables you to set minimum and maximum Pre-Tax and Post-Tax percentages.  On top of that, there can be different ones for "Regular Payroll" and for "Bonus Payments", plus some other settings.

In our plans, the Pre-TAx Minimum (V_74FH_C-CMINP) and Maximum (V_74FH_C-CMAXP) are configured to the same percentages (Post-Tax have an other percentage), but we also have to enter the percentages on the employee's IT0169.

If SAP has developed something to solve this hassle, I would appreciate to hear about it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Thanks for your kind reply.

As you said.  I will check with SAP and  put an OSS query and see if SAP has come up with something new. Further, I will keep you posted on any new developments, if any.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Savings Plans were built for plans where each employee can choose the contribution rate, not for plans where the rate is fixed.

You can set Minimum and Maximum "Pre-Tax" and "Post-Tax" Contribution Rates in the configuration tables, but the Contribution Rates must be defined in each IT0169.

Each time our Pension Plans inform us that the next year's rates change, we must first configure the new rates in the system, and then create a new IT0169 for each employee who is registered to the Pension Plan whose rates changed.

If SAP has developed something to solve this hassle, I would appreciate to hear about it.