cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RERAPP - Periodic postings does not calculate Withholding tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have completed the config and created tax term on a contract as per the following link but RERAPP is not calculating the tax amount or base tax amount is not calculated on a document.

Postings with Extended Withholding Tax - Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) - SAP Library

I could post the same document type using FB01 and it appropriatly calculates withholding taxes. This was done for the same GL and vendor account.

Please let me know any pointer where I could be wrong.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We had some enhancement which was preventing from withholding tax determination for RE contract.

Thank you all for your help.

0 Kudos

Can you share the details of enhancement?

Thanks in advance.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Is the Withholding tax maintained at the vendor master also. You need to maintain the PAN details in the vendor master for the calculation of Withholding tax while executing RERAPP.

Thanks

Shantanu Kar

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assign withholding tax term with the condition, if yes withholding will be calculate and display in update run only not in simulation mode.

if your on SAP EHP7 or implement SAP Note 1666761 withholding tax can be view in simulation mode also.

Regards

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure of adding Withholding Tax data in Posting Parameters of the contract.

There is an option to either derive the Withholding tax data from Business partner or you can explicitly add a new record.

Regards,

Sid

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you added the withholding term under the parameters tab of RECN.

Regards,

Bowen