Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Personas 3.0: Flavor controls are not saved

Carifaine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i just implemented the latest sap notes this week for Screen Personas 3.0.

If i now edit any existing flavor or create a new one, i can change positions, colors etc. for standard dynpro elements and save it succesfully.

If i add own controls such as a button or whatever and press "save" or "save and exit", my flavor is shown but without all the custom controls i added. Does anybody know this problem? Did i miss an important note? I got all the ones from note 2050325 and since it didn't work after implementing them i implemented the newest from support.sap.com as well...

I appreciate your help!

@Update: We found some strange behaviour: Two user, same rights, same configuration. I can't save controls in Chrome and in IE the flavor galery doesn't even expand so i could edit anything. My colleague is able to edit and save flavors with custom controls in IE, but can't do anything in chrome... Any experience on this? We got same browser versions, both up to date.

Kind regards,

Christoph

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Carifaine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We found an error in the javascript debugger from IE:

It says: The property "oPageMgr" of an undefined or Nullpointer cannot be retrieved.

In Chrome we get two requests with 404:

Any ideas?

0 Kudos

hi christoph,

If your kernel patch level is <118, then please upgrade..

Regrads,

Sushant

Carifaine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

there is no kernel patch with lvl 118 or higher available in the download section of the ramp up product. Can you tell me where i can download the necessary files?

@Edit: It is quite urgent , can you tell me where i can download it?

Regards,

Christoph

0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Did you check under Database independent section?

The file will be of type "dis+work" package.

anything >=118 should be fine!!

here is snapshot i took from last ~thursday:

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Did you clear the MIME cache via the Personas admin transaction and browser caches for all browsers?

Also, depending on when you implemented the notes according to 2050325 the last time prior to this occasion, it is possible that now you have the new Personas editor in your system. If that's the case, for already existing flavors it is necessary to run a program, according to note 2171623.

Carifaine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I followed all instructions and just now cleared all browser caches and personas caches again. Now the flavor gallery doesn't expand, no matter which browser i use. My colleague (who didn't clear his caches) is still able to work. Kinda strange i think...

I already ran the report...