cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOE Server Performance metrics are gray

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Guru,

While configuring BO to solman E2E configuration i have configured and registered the SLD and completed the managed system and technical monitoring. After i have completed those activity i am receiving the alert for the system availability an all but unable to find the details or alert of system performance such as BOE Webapp Response Time, Forntend Response Time, Number of thread all are grey out.

I have check the introscope under superdomain and i can see all the response time, threads in the introscope but it is not population the value in solman(technical monitoring).

I have also checked the SAP Note 1880724:BOE Server Availability metrics are gray, but alas it not worked out.

Path form where i am checking the system monitoring and the snapshot of the issue.

SOLMAN_WORKCENTER -> TECHNICAL MONITORING -> SYSTEM MONITORING -> SELECTING THE APACHE TOMCAT SERVER -> SYSTEM MONITORING -> PERFORMANCE.

Please help me in sorting out this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

roland_hennessy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you access the context menu by clicking on the small triangle next to the grey metrics Then select "Metric Troubleshooting". You'll see a list of checks performed on the metric which should tell us where things went wrong As the metrics are Pushed from Introscope please see SAP note 2178457 and follow the steps here to see if this helps? Regards, Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roland,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked the SAP note 2178457 and check the metric configuration and all the metric configuration is correct.

But once i click on the metric troubleshooting it shows the DPC extractors r not working and when i tried to activated or released those DPC extractor from Extractor Administration but those are not getting released. i have check those extractors they are active but they are not running.

In basic configuration -> Configure Automatically step i have check the Basic DPC Configuration and Push DPC Configuration to Wily its working fine but still data is not getting populated.

roland_hennessy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you re-execute the steps in the note as mentioned. If not, I would do so and also if possible attached the relevant log especially SapDpcPush.log Kind Regards, Roland

Answers (0)