Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMEE config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,,

I have below requirement

one house bank is having two payment methods like ACH and BKT

I have two invoices with different vendors with each payment method. when i run F110 file is being generated for only one vendor.

DMEE created as:

segment

1 element -payer

2 element-payee

3 element-Amount

4.element- bank account no

etc.

In my case these element are being red for only one vendor. these elements are not repeating for remaining vendors. however i have maintained the level 1 as 9999999 in header level.

Question

1. In above case, do we create individual payment files or single file for these two payment methods. if individual file how can get another file for another payment method?

2. In DMEE, elements are not repeating for remain vendors irrespective of payment method. how can make it repeat the loop

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

1. You can create different files for different payment method. This will need setting in transaction OBPM1. Select Payment Method in ' Payment Medium output divided by level of details'.

2. To repeat the DMEE Structure in Loop you can refer the respective level and its repetition factor as 0-999999.

For you case do mention the repetition factor at level 2. This can be achieved by using Tcode DMEE --> Mention dmee tree details and at header --> Go to Level Tab. Mention the level and repetition factor.

Hope this helps.

Warmest Regards

Vineet Lodha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

Thanks for your prompt response.

In OBPM1, i have selected company code, house bank and payment method.

and In DMEE, Header- properties, i have maintained level 1-99999,0-999999,2-9999999.

however i am not able to generate the separate file for each payment method.

and for second vendor, there is no payment file generated.

is there any other setting requires to loop the DMEE

Ravi

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly goto DMEE transaction and put your format name and push

'Change'.

After that come to the 'Sort/key field' under 'DMEE tree: properties'

and do the change adding or marking the field you want as key field. Flag the Key field option.

This will make a new file when the key field change.

Here the sort/key field definition:

https://www.consolut.com/en/s/sap-ides-access/d/s/doc/H-DMEE_KEY_FIELD

Regards,

Cristiano

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Vineet said i did the changes and now i am ble to generate payment files for each method.

But when i run payment run F110 for more than  vendor, payment file is being generated only for first vendor not for send vendor which is my second issue.

Eg: vendor1 payment is 1000 INR

Vendor2 payment is 3000INR

After payment run, when i check the file Environment--payment medium---DMEE administration.

i can see the amount 4000 in Amount paid in local currency coloumn but when i open the file (Double clik on file) i can see only amount 1000 INR not 4000.

can you please assist how to fix this.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano

My two issue now have been fixed.. ..

one anthore small requirement.

if there is space, that should be filled by pipe"|".

Eg: payee account no is 123456, but i have given length as 10 since other account  may have more than this.

Thus,  space should be filled with pipe"|" default.

Eg:

1.123456||||

2.1234567|||

3.12345678||

Regards,

Ravi

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have never seen such a request. You can try use a exit to modify the value in table FPAYHX where normally the data is stored and transmitted to file with function FI_REGU2FPAY.

You can then check the value of the field and fill the test space with |.

In standard SAP there is no solution for that.

Look for DMEE exit to find examples.

Hope could help you.

Cristiano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please check the option of creating Function Module and assigning it to event 11 in Tcode OBPM3.

I am not so sure but this option can be useful. I have used it to change the filename generated out of DMEE. Do share if you find this helpful.

Warmest Regards

Vineet Lodha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

SAP has provided some of the DME structures for different countries. like GB_BACS for GB etc.

If your client is not part of those structure, probably you are required to create your own structure. It also depends on the bank of your client. They may want the file in a different format. Therefore, you need to first talk to the bank and get a sample file in which they need the format.

You can create the DME structure by using transaction code DMEE - Tree Type is PAYM.

You can create the DME structure as a flat file or XML file based on the requirement of your client (bank).

You can also copy the standard structure to Z structure and modify it according to your requirements.

Please also make sure that you have made settings in OBPM1, OBPM2, OBPM3 and OBPM4 (More importantly you should maintain the path where it needs to be downloaded)

Complete your FBZP settings - Importantly payment methods in country, select your DME structure.

Take help of basis consultant in order to create the directories. You can see the directories in AL11.

If there are no directory path maintained in OBPM4, then the file gets saved to temporary directory in AL11.

If you are using DME structure, then forget the classic payment medium.

1. First ask the bank for the format, file type etc. Ask bank for any document available.

2. The see for that country if SAP has provided any standard DME structure (Transaction Code DMEE - Tree Type PAYM)

3. If this is not sufficient, then copy the standard DME strcutre and modify it accordingly to your requirement.

4. Assign this DME structure in FBZP - Payment Methods in country. * Use payment medium workbench

5. Check with your basis whether any secured folders are created in AL11 (where the output file needs to get generated) - If not ask them to create.

6.Check your settings in OBPM1 / OBPM2 / OBPM3 / OBPM4 - (In OBPM4 make sure you have given the secured folder path and file name for your variant)

7. Run F110 - Check you have maintained your variant details properly for program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM

If you maintain all these steps correct, hope your DME file should get generated.

Also the following link gives you a step by step on how to do it:

How to create and configure DME File - Application Server Infrastructure - SCN Wiki

Answer source:

Hope this at least helpful for you.

Regards,

Cristiano