Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Lookup for group of values

former_member184293
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

we have RFC udf written in 7.0 want to convert it to 7.4 using graphical look up.

scenario is  for every combination of orderreference and line number my functional module is returing an data_out value.

if order referncer is repeated 10 times then we need to send 10 pairs of order reference and line number value values to functional modules. so RFC call is performed and will return the value to each pair. so we get 10 data_out value.

this is achieved in UDF by writing for loop for order reference. for every iteration we are sending order reference and line number to the rfc call. so in this case 10 times rfc call is made.

but when we are doing it through graphical lookup it is giving value for order reference only, it is not considering the pair.

Is it possible to achieve it through graphical look up or should I have to use the same UDF which we have used in 7.0.

thanks

kavya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184293
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

my issued is solved, we need to map OPTIONS , items as below.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavya,

Hareesh suggestion fulfil your requirement. However, with PI 7.4 you can do it more things than PI 7.0, what is your entire scenario?. For example, If the scenario is async you can use an asyn/sync bridge.

Regards.

former_member184293
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I have already tried the link which hareesh has provided. but it is not satisfying my condition.

the output of ebeln = 440000026 and ebelp = 000020 is blank from bapi  but rfc lookup is considering output for ebeln = 444000027 only that is EA. it is not considering both ebeln and ebelp.

1. table name

2. query field

3. no of times items has to be repeated in this case 2 times for (440000026 and 440000027)

4.ebeln and ebelp is repeated for each order reference value.

5.order reference and line number is grouped into one context and it is repeated as many times as order reference.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavya,

If i understand right your requirement and checking the blog you need to set the item and the values later. You should set so much items as registers to request (in your example two) and in the other two parameters the other values (two values in two contexts)..

Regards

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you looking for this ?

former_member184293
Participant
0 Kudos

in functional module we send the input as 4 values like this

we want to get output for these combinations...