cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storing data into ECC table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed a scenariojdbc-->pi-->idoc_aae.

My requirement: iwant to pick few field values(i.e idocnumber, invoice number, invoice time) from sql table and postinto ECC.

Here,ihave tested the complete interface and working fine....

I have a weired case....

InSQL table, there were 34 different idoc numbers with their respective invoice numbers and invoice time. Whenever the data is picked from SQL to ECC, the last idocnumber(i.e 34th idoc no.,invoice no. andtime) is getting saved into ECC tableat each and every poll interval. The rest of the idoc numbers i.efrom 1,2,...upto33 where not reflectingin ECC table.

When ichecked in the message monitoring, the message id was generated and the payload size is 1.5mb. I have checked all the payload information, there it was reflecting the 34th idoc number and their respective invoice number and time butits not reflecting data from 1,2,...upto 33 idocs..

The Query statementihave maintained in sender communication channel is " Select Idoc no, Invoice number, Invoice time fromdbo.SalesDataFromSAP;"

Should we need to maintain any procedure call in SQL db?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Is update statement set in Sender JDBC channel (to mark the records were picked up in select statement)?

Configuring the Sender JDBC Adapter - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have set the update statement SQL Statement as "<TEST>"..

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram,

Please use correct update statement. Else same records will be picked again and again.

"The UPDATE statement must alter exactly those data records that have been selected by the SELECT statement. You must use the same WHERE clause in the UPDATE and the SELECT statements."

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you plz help me out with the query to be maintainted at Query SQL Statement and Update SQL Statement for the above case..

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How does we know what is your table structure and the condition to select the rows?

This is something that you should work with your DB guys/application team that you are integrating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, there is no need to maintain any update query statement.

Query SQL statement should be as "SELECT DISTINCT field1, field2, field3 from dbo.tablename (nolock);

So, there will not be any repetition

Answers (0)