SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude payment document and installation plans from transfer posting of FP40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our requirement is to exclude payment document and installation plan from transfer posting FP40.

I tried using FQEVENTS 984 and 5080 but failed to do so. For installation plan, FP40 is raising error that "transfer is not possible as installation plan &1 exists".

1. Can you please suggest which FQEVENTS can be used to exclude payment document and installation plan from transfer posting?

2. Is FP40 used for installation plan transfer posting? If not then what is the other way around to achieve installation plan transfer so i can put my exclude logic there.

Please provide your inputs asap.

Thanks,

Ankur

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Please find my response as follows-

(a) Event 5080 is ideal for such validation to restrict certain types of Open items from being transfer posted. However, if you are not able to do that through 5080 then check 5130.

(b) For IP, until and unless all the line items of the IP are selected during the transfer posting, the IP document will not be transfer posted. Check event 5130 as well for restricting the IP line items.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for your reply.

I able to exclude payment documents using event 5080.

However, i am still struggling for IP as it is throwing error as 'transfer is not possible as installation plan &1 exists'. Do you have any clue which it is happening.

Can we perform transfer of IP through FP40 or is there any transaction for this activity. I saw one blog where it was written that you cannot perform IP transfer.

Thanks,

Ankur

0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

normally a transfer of an installment plan should be possible. Maybe you use a customer function module for FI-CA event 5130 to split the transfer document. In this case it could be possible that the installment plan transfer does not work. Therefore please test the situation without a customer enhancement.

Best regards,
Ronny

0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

The error message (>5 723) that you are getting is triggered from a standard include program, LFKU1F01, where in Standard SAP restricts all those items from being transfer posted against which the Statistical key field (DFKKOP-STAKZ)='R'.

So in a nut shell, you can't use FP40 for transfer posting Installment Plan Line items.

If you want to transfer Installment plan line items from One account to the other, you can use FPE1 for the purpose.

Event 0020 will get triggered when you a transfer posting through FPE1 and in this event you can put a System enhancement to restrict the transfer posting of IP.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan