Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender FCC with SFTP Adapter required recordset structure name

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured Sender FCC with SFTP adapter, Scenario is working fine but need below.

1) the segment name (Row) was created by default but i need to create the segment with name Header.

Required:

<MT>

<Header>

Ele1

Ele2

2) Message fails in PO if I don't use the parameter "xml.processFieldNames", Is this parameter is mandatory?

I don't want field names to be taken from file as my file will not contain fieldnames in it.

Regards,

Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>1) the segment name (Row) was created by default but i need to create the segment with name Header.

add below parameter to change the default behaviour

"xml.structureTitle" : Header

>>>2) Message fails in PO if I don't use the parameter "xml.processFieldNames", Is this parameter is mandatory?

Yes it it.

Refer to below blog for possible values that you can configure

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks,  "xml.structureTitle" : Header is working fine but facing below issue with documentSkipfirstrows.

I am using Conversion type

xml.conversionTypeSimplePlain2XML

I need an offset first row in one scenario  and few more rows on another scenario, File will not have a fieldnames within it, hence i used FieldNames.

documentSkipfirstrows are working only when i use configuration ProcessFieldNames=fromfile.

documentSkipfristrows is not working if i use processFieldNames=fromConfiguration

Can you please advice.

Regards,

Mani

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manikandan,

Yes, the xml.processFieldNames should be fromFile, in order DocumentSkipFirstRows to work.

I assume fieldnames will be coming in the file right, which you don't want in the xml file... isn't it?

Regards

Vishnu

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishunu,

You are partially correct, the field names would be coming for few scenarios as the first row which are not well formatted i.e there would be space in between field names e.x FIRST NAME instead FIRSTNAME.

I need to skip 5 rows for one scenario and 8 rows for another scenario which will not be having field names in the file.

I don't want to use field names from file and the same time , need to offset rows

Regards,

Mani

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manikandan,

If you are using conversion type SimpleXML2Plain and the input file has the column headers in the first row which is to be omitted as part of data the following can be done as mentioned by Vishnu above i.e.

xml.processFieldNames = fromFile

If the conversion type is StructPlain2XML you have the following parameters that can be used :

1) xml.documentOffset =  2

2) xml.documentSkipFirstRows=<noOfRows>

the other option would be to check if this can be handled in the mapping.

The same issue has discussed in the below thread:

Regards

Vishnu

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

There is no mapping used in this scenario,I have to populate below structure and segment "Header" will repeat multiple times, If i use recordset structure : Header,* then Keyfieldvalue and type are mandatory.

<MT>

<Header>

Ele1

Ele2

Regards,

Mani

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I was mantaining RecordsetStructure as Header,1 and it works for multiple rows as well,

can you please let me know how to ignore recordset name as xml.ignoreRecordsetName : "true" is not working.

Regards,

Mani

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manikandan,

I am not sure whether we can achieve this using Message Transform bean.

Can you try this

xml.ignoreRecordsetName = true

and let us know the outcome.

Regards

Vishnu

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

No Use, its not working.

Any other solution?

Regards,

Mani

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manikandan,

I am afraid there is no other way to avoid the recordsetname using message transform bean..

AFAIK, the only workaround for your issue is discussing with the business people to include Fieldnames in the file for the smooth message flow through PI.

Reward points if you found my replies useful.

Regards

Vishnu