cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Dest Bin while confirming Transfer order WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We want destination Bin to be changeable while confirming a transfer order. And this is a Standard configuration under Storage type. I am aware of this & using it since long

I But dont know why its not working in one of the case  where material is moved from one storage type(RM1) to another (RM4). we have allowed for both storage types.

Can someone kindly guide

Regards

Hiren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your support.

I understood that the field to confirm the transfer order needs to be  populated when TO is created. through Function module.

Thanks again

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the value in table LTAP field NPLEI for the TO, if the configuration is correct then at the time of TO creation value "1" should get stamp for the TO in LTAP-NPLEI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for help, but thats is the original question, same indicator has been set for both storage types in configuration, still why it is not pulling in the transfer order field you mentioned.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please share the steps detail along with screenshot.

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using RF or you are confirming your TO from terminal (computer)?

Manish asked you if you can see the field populated in TO itself, not in storage type customizng.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we are using RF & the transfer order created there does not have option to change the destination bin eventhough we have allowed in the configuration.

Other thing it does allow when the transfer order is created in SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field that Manish  is saying in Transfer order is not having value 1. instead its blank.

And the other thing as I mentioned this is the issue when creating transfer order from RF device & not in SAP.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which transaction from RF you are using to create the transfer order, is this standard RF transaction or custom ?

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I thought so, because not all RF screens support change of destination bin.

Can you show me the screen where you want to change your destination bin.

Also, take a look at your TO movement type, then go to OLML => Warehouse management => Acitivities => Transfers => Define movement types, AND => double click your movement type from TO and show me the screen with Mv.type config.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a custom & the RF is not SAP RF we are having another thing. In that case is it possible to pass the value =1 for the field that you mentioned.because at the moment seems like its not pulling SAP configuration.

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, it's Z-transaction issue.

YOu need to tell developers to edit the transaction, they need to edit their function module call for creating TO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apologies for delays, in replying, I was waiting for ABAP team to know function module

Now the issue is we are using RFC to confirm the transfer order using function module L_TO_CONFIRM & but dont see the field LTAP NPLEI in that.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why do you need NPLEI field in the L_TO_CONFIRM  function module, your code should be in such a way that if LTAP-NPLEI field is having value 1 then system should allow you to change the LTAP-NLPLA value