cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass data coming from 2LIS_12_VCSCL and 2LIS_12_VCITM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP users,

I hope to find an expert here who could help me understand which processes on ERP side would trigger "mass" data changes on deliveries.

From time to time (2-4 times a year) we face the issue that our daily delta load brings up a higher volume of records than usual (2x - 3x) for no obvious reason. ... I'm not talking about 200k records instead of 100k, but per day we extract about 3 Million records with 2LIS_12_VCSCL and 600k records with 2LIS_12_VCITM. Occasionally one Delta delivers ~6 Mio. records (VCSCL) and 1.2 Mio (VCITM) for one load. The next one has a "normal" size again.

When it happens, we talk to our ERP counterparts, but everytime they tell us, they did not do any special job run or else. So basically there is no real explanation for us what triggers it. FYI: It's definitely not "R"-records (deletion) causing the volume, but regular Before- and After-Image records.

As you might understand, it's not obvious to identify which of the deliveries are part of the "usual" volume and which are additional, when we're talking about that number of records per day.

Therefore I hope to get to know any document/OSS/description etc. which explains functional reasons for mass changes within delivery records.

I tried the community help here, but found posts only about "missing" data ... we have too much 😉

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can't help you, but you could try to post the question on the appropriate R/3 space.

M.