cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SNC Integration with SAP ECC via PI/XI message type importing from SNC to PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm currently working on SNC integration and new to this integration also . For ECC side we are have Idoc's as a message type and for SNC side they specifying XML message For example When the customer posts the PO ,  the customer's ERP system sends the ORDERS.ORDERS05  IDoc to the SAP NetWeaver system. The SAP NetWeaver system converts the IDoc into an XML message of type ReceivedDeliveryNotification (RDN), and transfers it to SAP SNC. The Idoc is "ORDERS.ORDERS05 " for which they have specified SNC XML Message type is "ReplenishmentOrderNotification". I can able to import Idocs to PI by Import Object and I have Imported also . I will be the message type for ECC part . I dont know wat i have to do for the SNC side . How to get this XML message type and how to proceed further kindly someone help me . Thanks in advance Vignesh T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to download the standard ESR content from SAP into PI repository then you should be able to see those structures(Message types).

Search for SNC ESR content..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know the latest versions of the content to download .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your comment 🙂

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of latest you should check for the version which matches your system release