cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order to Delivery to Invoice - Flow config

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a query regarding SAP SD document flow.

From where can we ascertain that whether a delivery is required for Sales order or an Invoice can be processed directly against Sales Order.

If we have a look into table TVAK it shows us whether the Order is mapped for Dlv-rel Billing or Ord-rel Billing.

But is there any mapping where we it says that delivery is compulsory or optional for any sales order type.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manthan,

You can check whether delivery is compulsory or optional for any document type by the Item category assigned to it in Tcode: VOV7 - check box  schedule line allowed & Item relevant for delivery. rest all setting is in schedule line Tcode: VOV6 - By check box movement type & Item relevant for delivery.

These two are the setting which determine whether delivery is compulsory or optional.

For your other query about invoicing, its determined by Billing Relevance at item category level Tcode: VOV7.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks.

SS

0 Kudos

Thank you Sumeet for the detailed explanation.

I was looking for Billing relevance field in VOV7 - Table TVAP.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manthan,

I guess the your issue is resolved, request you to please close the thread, as instructed by others members.

Thanks

SS

0 Kudos

I don't know how to mark it as answered.

but this thread is answered.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manthan,

Below Sumeet's Reply you will see two tabs One Helpful Answer in yellow and the other in green Correct Answer, click one of them. This updates the status of the thread and you reward the person who has helped you.

Regards

Suleman Anwer

Former Member
0 Kudos

It can be determined from the Item category - Billing Relevance field