Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Handling Tables / Navigation in Tables in SAP Screen Personas 2.0

Hello all,

I found some videos concerning to the Subject "Table Handling and Navigation in SAP Screen Personas Scripts for version 3.0", but I found nothing for   Version 2.0.) .

The special Question is:

Is it possible to find the first emty row in a table control in a SAP Screen Personas 2.0 flavor. and is it possible to fill fields of the first empty row  of the table control using a script.

If the answer is "Yes":  what I have to do realize it in SAP Screen Personas 2.0.

Thanks in advance and

Best regards

Adrian Scheffer

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hello Steve,

Thank you very much for your answer,

(I just prepare some steps for our customer. We have installed Version 3.0, our customer has installed 2.0 _SP 03 . So I can't test it in our house )

Our customer wants to automize the input for 10 most running materials using a script button. for each of this 10 Materials for sales orders  . 

If I will use the button to add a new row  in the script,  I fear,  that the next step in the script will not remember this variable row but the row number I used when writing the script..

For example: I fear that the Material will be entered for example always in row muber 2.which was the first emty row at the time I wrote the script.

Do you agree ? or do you know an other solution ?

Thanks in advance and

Best regards.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question