Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Contract issue

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a Classic scenario wherein we create a contract in the ECC and the contract should be used while creating the sc

I would like to know the standard configuration for the SC to access the contract in the SAP ECC through RFC connection

Thanks in advance

thanks

Sreenivasa chary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivasa,

Could you please check with your technical team on this method - SOS_VALIDATE in the class /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC.

This might give some useful info since I am not sure on what exactly your requirement is.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bharathi,

We use the classic scenario,

the contract is created in ECC system in ME31k (contract is not replicated to the SRM system)

when we are creating the SC, and providing the Product number/plant/vendor same as in the contract,

the SRM system should identify presence of contract in the MM system (we have a validation that without contract we cannot create the SC)

so now we want to know how can we create such a scenario could you kindly guide me in this regard

thanks

Sreenivasa chary

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you uploaded the contracts ECC to SRM ?,bbp_contract_initial upload!

Regards,

kiran

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant
0 Kudos

hello kiran,

the Contract is created in ECC and it is not replicated to SRM at all , just the information comes to the SRM we have achieved this by a Z program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni

Can you please provide the logic? How you achieved this.

Regards

Ajit

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant
0 Kudos

helloo ajith,

contract details are fetched from EKKO table

fetch all the PO's raised against the contract from EKPO table

and then you have look for remaining quantity or price depending on the type of the contract

export the values to SRM, in srm you have RFC program which would import the the values and then use them according to the requirement of the client

thanks

Sreenivas chary

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant
0 Kudos

hello all,

Issue is resolved ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM should propose to the requester the possible source of supply available for the cart.  Depending on security the requester can assign the source of supply (assign the contract to the cart) based on the vendor , part, plant (as per contract info). Regards, Daniel