Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putaway Quantity in Inbound delivery

yogesh_agarwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

For a non WM managed storage location, when user creates an inbound delivery, the putaway quantity filed is disabled

I tried replicate the issue in test with same part and order, but the field was editable

Can anyone suggest, what would be the checks, which trigger the editability of the 'PUTAWAY QTY.' field in an inbound delivery?

Thanks

Yogesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For WM that's not an issue, it's a feature.

In IM you confirm manually the putaway qty, in WM you do it automatically by confirming TOs.

So basically, in WM, when you create a TO in LT03 for a delivery number, you can confirm the qty picked in WM, and that is transferred back to delivery.
No manual update is possible in case of WM.

yogesh_agarwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the inputs, Mihailo

I understand that, it is not an issue in WM

Current scenario is IM managed location, where the system disallows user to manually enter the putaway quantity!

Thanks in anticipation

Yogesh Agarwal.

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh, I missed the word "non" in non-WM managed location.

That makes sense now...

It used to happen to me in one decentralized WM system, but in the other way, decentralized WM location was offering manual entry of putaway qty.

Changing to another SLoc and reverting back to the initial SLoc didn't resolve the problem. Can't remember at the moment what I did to solve the problem back then.

I guess you tried changing SLoc to another one and then back to the original storage location?
It should help in most cases since the system refreshes all the data and redetermines the SLoc (IM/WM) and should correct the field "editability".

Sorry for the misunderstanding at the start.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yogi

Go through Tcode - OVLP (Delivery item category for picking )

Here you can find relevant for picking , put away qty disabled/enabled here .ELN is the standard item category .do here what you want

may its helpful for u

Regards

Dillesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Which t-code you are using while creating Inbound delivery?