cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated change to customer credit limit FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement to automatically adjust/decrease the credit limit of a customer as would manually be done via FD32. Each time a payment document is posted via F-28 for the customer, the credit limit needs to decrease by this value until it reaches a certain credit limit and then remain at this credit limit. What would be the best option to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Andre

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

Though this looks out of scope for std SAP, could u give the background of this requirement..?

When a customer payment is posted, his available credit limit actually goes up, .so Why such a requirement..?

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Thank you for the reply. The scenario is on staff accounts. All staff are able to get a loan/credit limit from the company for example of $100 but in some instances they are able to get a loan for higher than the normal limit. So when the staff member gets a loan/credit limit amount which is above $100, then each time a payment is made the credit limit should decrease by that payment amount until the credit limit is back to the normal $100 credit limit.

In a scenario the staff member gets a loan for $200 so the staff customer account now has a credit limit of $200. The first payment is made back on the loan of $50 via F-28, the credit limit then needs to automatically be updated to $150. This will continue until the credit limit is on $100 and then it remains on $100.

Thanks

Andre

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

I think, you should post this question in the finance space or HCM space. This  seems like an employee benefit scheme in a company.

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Thank you, I'll post it in Finance.

Thanks

Andre