cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03N : understanding. How to master it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My users are complaining that SAP system is performing slow and I have observed that it's the peak work time.

I have verified couple of things listed below:

1. SM50 shows 8/10 free DIAG wp.

2. ST02 has CUA and SCREEN buffer in RED (pls see screen shot 4)

3. AUTOABAP and DIALOG has higher AVERAGE RESPONSE Time, ROLL wait time  (Pls see screenshot 1, 2 and 3).

Can please someone help me in understanding the ST03N transaction w.r.t. to the Screen-shots I have provided (Like how to check DIALOG , AUTOABAP..etc .. what are the main columns to look for , I know ).

I will be highly thankful to you. I have searched many many places for ST03N but didn't find anyhting handy for myself.

Any reading link, website or any reference material will be highly appreciated.

PS: Points will be definately awarded.

I know it's a vast topic and need practise , experience and separate course ADM315 is available for this , BUT i was looking for the comments from the experience folks here. Please. Thank You!!

Thanks,

Garry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member227363
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello alwina,

Have you got any solution, regarding this issue ?

Thanks

SANDEEP

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Garry,

this note could be useful:

948066 - Performance Analysis: Transactions to use

Regards,
Alwina

former_member227363
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Garry,

Autoabap is a database user so check is their any long background job running in your server and also check which transaction taking long time to run.

Thanks

SANDEEP

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

may I correct? The autoabap is not a user, this is a dispatcher program with many different tasks in the SAP system. One of its tasks is starting data suppliers in RZ20.

Regards,
Alwina