cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use two Planner groups in SU3 tcode to download Notifications?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am working on SAPWM 6.2. I have to download the Notifications for Two Planner groups. In Config panel I have defined IHG parameter for Planner group. And in ECC tcode SU3, I have wrote two Planner groups for IHG parameter. But by doing this I am getting zero Notification downloaded in Syclo.  So how to fullfil this condition.  Can be possible  or to download notifications for two planner groups at a time. Any suggestions will be very helpful.

Regards

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manju Venkatesha

&      Karan Shaheri,

Sorry for replying late. But I got my requirement for one login user id I got Notifications of two planner group in Syclo. I have told ABAPer to create a custom table to map login user id with two planner groups & then I told him to wrote a code which will read & download notifications of multiple planner group for one login id. He did this correctly & I got my requirement.

Thanks Manju & Karan for your useful suggestions. It helps me a lot.

Regards

Sudhir

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

It is not possible to assign two planner groups in SU3.

Follow SAP Note 1919274. This note is for work orders with scenario as multiple work centers assigned to user. You can do similarly for your scenario.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

Thanks for your confirmation to Planner group for SU3 tcode. I have seen SAP note 1919274, but not understand that how can I do it for Planner group. For eg. If I want to download notifications for Planner group AD & SE. Then how & where I need to make changes. I am not aware of ABAP code. Can you plz explain.

Regards

Sudhir

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

You will have to make changes in both Config Panel and SAP Backend.

SAP Backend changes

You will have to create the Z class handler which will use interface /SYCLO/IF_CORE_FILTER_HANDLER. You can refer class /SYCLO/CL_PM_ORDER_TYPE_DOF if you find any issues.

In this class you will have to write the logic to get planner groups based on user which will be passed as filter values to PLANGROUP filter in Get method in Notification MDO.

Config Panel changes

Select Get method in Notification MDO SWM60_NOTIFICATION_GENERIC.

Create rule for filter PLANGROUP in GET method of MDO SWM60_NOTIFICATION_GENERIC. Select DOF rule type as Syclo class handler. and select your Z class handler  from the drop down and save your changes.

After this you should be able to get notifications according to multiple planner groups.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes you can implement it..Maintain  planner groups as comma separated values in US3 and follow the logic as highlighted by Karan Shaheri. to read comma separated values into  range table and use that range in where clause of select statement..

Thanks

Manju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan

Manju Venkatesha,

I have tried that you have told. But in Config panel MDO Configuration I have some issue.

In this what value I need to assign in Parameter box. I have attach screenshot here.

Plz tell me for this. Your suggestion will be very helpful.

Regards

Sudhir

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Parameter name can be anything like 'XYZ" and use that parameter inside the if clause or when clause to execute your logic.  idea is to use same class handler for multiple scenario's or usage .

Look at /SYCLO/CL_PM_ORDER_TYPE_DOF  class for further details.

Thanks

Manju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

&

Manju Venkatesha

Chandra Ayyagari

Need your help.

Regards

Sudhir