cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i able to re login Once account is disabled.

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need a small clarification.

If account is Disabeld . Can i able to login Again.

Due to some reasons or Because of some mistakes Moderator  deleted My Old account.

But if i search in Net With My account name it is saying account is disabled. And i am able to see my Content. What i posted in past.

Is there any possibility to Re_login Again..

One more small question In Sap.scn We fallowing some rules..

The SCN Rules of Engagement

The above rules are applicable for only one thread or total entires sap thread.

What i mean is in Sap we are having so many threads like Abap , Sap busienss one, Bi.

Is above Rules are applicable to every person in Threaed or  Rules depend upon the thead.

I have seen in some threds if people are posting Same questions also they are allowing them to post again.

But in some threds they are strictly not allowing. May i know why.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. It is not possible to log in for a disable account. An account got disabled if you violate any rules of engagement again and again.

This is the reason we request people to not to violate any rule of engagement.

You can reach SCN team via email sapnetwork@sap.com from your registered email id for a better explanation.

Rules are applicable for every threads and every peoples entire SCN.

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks For your reply.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please note I've already rejected a number of your postings for violating the rules. If this continues your new account will be suspended as well.

1) Don't post just links

2) Don't link to banned sites

3) Read the moderator rejection notes to find out what you didn't do right

4) Don't answer FAQs - report them to moderator instead

5) Don't answer any questions that violated the RoE - report them to moderator instead

That would be a good start to becoming a useful member of the community.

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

1) point i am not able to understood

Can i do Copy past it from the source to here (sap.scn). Instead of copy paste the link.

I seen some where in the sap.scn that some body pasted Data . But Moderator is Rejected.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do not post answers that are just (or mainly) links. And, no you cannot copy past the content instead of the link.

Answer that are mainly links or are copy pasted add no value to the community. This has been discussed at length many times. I suggest you read this very carefully

Can I further point out that if you have a post rejected for a specific reason - continuing to make similar posts is really rather rude. If you disagree with the way moderation is carried out, the correct response is to discuss it here - not ignore moderator instruction. That way, as you've found, leads to account suspension.

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks For your Reply..

Answers (0)