cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Order Collaboration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have done the work order configuration as per the standard config document.

We have maintained RT Consumption tick in Info Record, Work order is created in SNC and are able to process the phases in work order.

When I update the work order with Yield, Scrap qty in production log, the XML (ManufacturingWorkOrderProductionProgressNotification_Out) gets generated and the same is send to ECC. ManufacturingWorkOrderProductionProgressNotification_In is success in ECC

The problem is the data is not getting updated in ECC. Component Consumption data is not updated based on the XML. ME2COMP & ME2SCRAP report are not updated.

Let me know if there are any additional config that needs to be done to get the consumption data updated in ECC.

Thanks,

Harshad M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got the issue resolved by implementing the SAP Note -

2017935 - LOG_MM_OM_1: error M7019 for movement 543O

Thanks,

Harshad M

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harshad,

Have you maintained backflush indicator in master data. This could be maintained in component material master in MRP2 tab put 1, or in work center used on basic data tab, and in routing when we assign the component to operation.

I hope you have not maintained this because of which consumption is not getting posted. Try maintaining this and test one scenario. I hope it would automatically update consumption also.

Let me know in any case.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the reply.

I have maintained the back flush indicator in the MM, but still we are not able to update the component consumption.

I have read that BADI "ICH_BIF_WO_IN" gets called after the inbound ManufacturingWorkOrderProductionProgressNotification XML message.

reference - https://www.consolut.com/en/s/sap-ides-access/d/s/doc/YY-ICH_BIF_WO_IN

Please let me know how to implement or changes need to be done to the BADI.

Thanks,

Harshad M.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harshad,

Did you tried with new orders or after maintaining trying on the old? Coz it would not work for old, I hope you tried on new order. Not sure at what stage your order is though you could do read PP master data.

Could you confirm.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Have tried with new Sub PO but still no update on compoenent consumption.

Below is the screen shot of the phase process. I think the problem is with the BADI.

Pls share your thoughts on the BADI.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harshad,

I hope this is the process which you are following as in link.

Example: Message Flow for Work Order Collaboration - Work Order Collaboration - SAP Library

If yes this means you have a PO in back-end for final material A which is consuming B. Is it correct? If yes are you creating a sub-contracting PO which will consume B?

Though also check below link.

Regards

Rahul

Message was edited by: Rahul Handa

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I have tried to implement that note earlier, but the systems says Note cannot be implemented.

Have tried to find latest version of that note, but could not find it.

Thanks,

Harshad M

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harshad,

That's for visibility, but question is the stock of component getting reduced or not? And is business function LOG_MM_OM_1 active?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

The business function is activated.

No, there is no change in the  component stock.

Thanks,

Harshad M