cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Evaluation Error in Carry Forward Absence

0 Kudos

Employee joining on 01.02.2015

Absence Quota generated through RPTQTA00 , while trying to generate carry forward quota testing getting the following error.

need your advice

shiva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Kindly let me know one thing, Before is quota carry forwarded..? Because as per my knowledge Quota will be carry forwarded by PT60 using schema not by RPTQTA00.

Ur's Mohan

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The PCR ZALB needs to have lie/s to cater for the condition of return value string like *12 **. 

To give the correct answer, please run TE with log and post the full log for ZALB pcr,  and also the PCR itself.

0 Kudos

Hi Jagan ,

Thanks for your reply , I have attached  here the PCR written to identify the balance Quota at the year end  DEC 31.

Please Suggest. Thanks in advance.

Shiva

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a basic requirement in a decision that you provide for both if and else.  Further, you'd also require to provide lines for '*', '**', etc, depending on the length of the data you are comparing.  You can copy the line from '*' as '**', etc

See below

D  VARSTCURMO

*                                                                           IF NOT DEC

**                                                                          - " -

12        D VARSTREDAY                                    IF DEC

12 *                                                                      - - NOT 31ST

12 **                                   

12 31      HRS=FR10C     ADDDBZALBZ            - - IF 31ST, GET QT 10 BAL, SET T/T TO BAL

0 Kudos

Thanks Jagan ,

I did it , When i run TE in Dec 31 ,it is ZALB time type is not showing in ZES table.

Could you please suggest.

Thanks in Advance

Shiva

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Time w/t's are written to ZL and Time types can be seen in CUMBT log.   ADDDB is for adding or setting t/types.

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Share the screenshot of the table and also can you show us whether PCR has been executed without an error..

Can you show the log please?

Thanks

Sriram

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

You said that you are referring my document for creating this solution. But I don't see that you have created the PCRs exactly the way I have done.

Can you verify each PCR against what I have mentioned and then try it out?

In your above PCRs, you have missed out on other options for month and date as **.

Regards,

Vivek