cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message id not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have developed an interface SQL-->PI-->ECC, using jdbc-->pi-->idoc_aae. This interface was working fine indev box. When imove thisobjects from dev to quality and started the sender and receiver communication channels, there ican able to see the message id in the sender communication channel..But when isee the receiver communication channel, the message id was not generated.

So, hopefullyiclicked on the message id in the sender communication channel..therethe content of the message was not shown.  I have even checked with the message id in message monitoring, it's not reflecting any data

Whenichecked into message monitoring, there the interface was not reflected with how many successes or failure messages

Please help me out in this..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram,

There might be no data in SQL Quality system. Please make sure that sender channel is pointing to correct database and there is data for SQL query in database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually, the db what i have given in the sender communication channel is incorrect..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I agree with Raghu. My few cents, for testing purposes, as i usually don't have access directly to the DB, i do a second scenario with only access with my user (via ACL) that let me do all the SELECTs that i want, it's very easy, you can do a XSLT on the mapping that it only can do a copy of the original XML, then i have a SOAP to JDBC scenario to do all the SELECTs that i want, with of course the SAP XML format, and i don't need to wait to the DB team.

Regards.