Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List Report for List of Values

MountainKing
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

For some of my attributes in a Logical Data Model, I have specified a List of Values (Value/ Label pairs) in the Standard Checks tab within Entity Attribute Properties. It would be really useful to export this information out in a simple List Report - is this possible? I have searched the properties of a few Object Types (starting with Entity Attribute), but no luck - would also be useful to get updates to the LOVs and import back into the model.

(I have managed to do this in a proper PD Report, but it was like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut and very clunky...)

Thanks,

Antony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To add Label see my post.

Note : Your evaluation of my answer would be appreciated - Examples choices are Correct, Helpful answer.

former_member192453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

It is not possible to in the List of Values in a report. There is a an open enhancement request, CR 727678, to add this functionality. Any updates for this CR will be added to KBA 2179596.

Regarding importing LOVs from Excel, use ALT+Enter to list the values in a cell.  Then, they will be imported.  From the PD Metamodel Objects Help, I referenced the ListOfValuesWithoutLabel property.  Here is an example that I created in Excel:

If you can find a way to insert a Tab in an Excel cell field, you may be able to import the Label.

See the formatting for the ListOfValues property.

Anthony