cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound delivery replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I made settings for production integration with EWM system and created production order and staged it.

It created an outbound delivery at ECC side and the same is distributed to EWM but got struck in queues.

I am expecting the posting changes document to be created for this case. Which is not crated and showing

below messages in queues. "Could not create header data delivery XXXXXXX, system XXXX"  Message no. /SCWM/ERPINTEGRATION012

Warning messages:  No date/time type found for ERP date/time WSHDRKODAT /SCWM/ERPINTEGRATION 5

Please suggest me in this issue what interfacing i could be missing.

Thank you...

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you post the full log? The warning should not be the reason why the posting change request is not created.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen -

Please see the warning message screen shot.

0 Kudos

Hi, Srini!

Pls, show the full log.

BR, Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Please see the complete log is attached.

Posting change is not getting created at ECC side , which has to be distributed to EWM.

But, outbound delivery is creating with below error.

0 Kudos

Hi!

I think you try to distribute delivery that already exist in SAP EWM.

Try to find delivery with ERP number 80000981

BR, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have just tried to do MIGO with movement type i.e. 311 , it is creating delivery

successfully , if i do staging with production order - delivery is not creating at EWM side.

Not sure, what is wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check Doc type and Doc Category assignments and Profile assignments (mainly Status Profile) in EWM. These may also leads to this type of errors..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini

This issue is mostly due to document type determination issue in SAP EWM interface config. I am using EWM 7.02. Refer attached screenshots. I do staging in ECC with indicator release order parts Or pick parts. ECC configuration for both these options determines DOG del type.

In EWM interface config for DOG del type & code initiator PSD "Production supply inbound/outbound" EWM doc type "OPS" is determined.

Check these configurations & let me know.

Best Regards

Phani sai MN