Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management message in VA01_ERP

efrain_rodriguez
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have a business request to change the  "Dynamic credit check has been exceeded" message box when saving the order (understood this is SAP standard and it does it's credit check).  Instead of at the time of saving the order, they want the message to be after they entered the sold-to party ID. Give a snapshot an overview of their credit, by a message a box or embedded in the sale tab area. What I'm asking if it's possible in ERP?

We have situation where the rep is on the phone with the customer taking the order and when they concluded the sales transaction and makes the commitment of the delivery date, and when they save the order they realized the customer exceeded their limits.

We want to have a quick snapshot of their credit overview before taking the order.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If at all u don't want to go for development, then u can suggest them item level credit check option but it will not give any popup,

But it will check item level credit check

Thanks, 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Efrain Rodriguez,

As per my understanding your client need a pop up with credit overview.For this we can not achieve in standard SAP. Need to go for sales order  USER EXITs. Please check with ABAP consultant.

As per your requirement You can see the credit overview in sales order itself.

After  you enter the sold to party in sales order on Environment-Partner-Display credit account,you can see the credit overview and %used in the same screen.

Hope this will helpful

Thanks,

Anil.G

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Efrain,

Why don't you use report F.31 (Credit Overview) to see the actual situation of the customer while talking to the customer over phone. Explore the same and let me know if it resolved your issue.

Regards

Rahul

efrain_rodriguez
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

I did recommend this tcode but their request is to replicate the credit overview in VA01 without having to open another session. They want to see this on the same screen in VA01.

I kinda mockup to show their credit available (with a calculation logic build-in)

It require development, which i was hoping to avoid.

BR,

ER

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Efrain,

When you go in VA01, put sold-to, Click on environment on menu bar, click on partner, click on display sales summary. OR click the below mentioned ICON ""Display sales summary".

It will open customer fact sheet. If you scroll down you can easily see same credit relevant information.

You already have this information in same transaction, why would you do another enhancement for the same. I hope this would work for your client. Let me in any case.

Regards

Rahul

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to go with development to pop-up this message, there is no standard way this can be achieved.

Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I checked further on SAP service marketplace and it looks if FSCM Credit management is active in the SAP system, then SAP standard can provide the pop-up message as mentioned in the OSS  2157155 - Change SAP credit management failed pop-up window to message

Regards,