SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU Service Notification Creation from SAP CRM UI

0 Kudos

Hi,

Our client looking for a functionality to Create Service Notifications from SAP CRM and replicate them to ISU. What we have in CRM is all the BP Master Contract Accounts, Connection Objects, Point of Delivery and ISU contracts replicated from ISU.

I found below two required  steps from help.sap.com to be configured in CRM

•   The required ERP Customizing settings have been made. For more information, see the documentation for the Customizing activity for Customer Relationship Management under  Industry-Specific Solutions  Utilities Industry  Settings for User Interfaces  Maintain Parameters for Service Orders and Service Notifications  .
  •   You have made the settings required in Customizing for Customer Relationship Management under  Industry-Specific Solutions  Utilities Industry  Settings for User Interfaces  Maintain Parameters for Service Orders and Service Notifications  .

Can any one please suggest what are the requied configurations/steps needs to be defined to create service Notifications from SAP CRM and replicte to ISU

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ravi:

Those are the right places.  The entries need to map to the appropriate ERP configuration entries in your system.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ravi:

Those are the right places.  The entries need to map to the appropriate ERP configuration entries in your system.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Please suggest after mapping these entries, I should create a UI for service notifications right, as SAP just provided CRM BOL Layer for these objects or is there any other way for creating service notificaiton.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi ,

Once you will mapped your entries. Then in CRM (Industry specific node ) you will setting for user interfaces -> Context menu. For your profile ( say DEFAULT) and UI Object ( say Connection Object) create entry for logical link for Service notification ( UTL-SVN-CR). Then from UI when u select a connection object , from context menu select connection object , then u will get a pop up to select the link " Create service notification". Hope it helps.

Regards,

Manjeet.

0 Kudos

Hi Manjeet,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Manjeet,

Thanks for the information.

I have same requirement, But I need to trigger service notifications automatically

when ever Contract is created, Contract is cancelled , or Contract dates are modified from CRM.

Once Service notification is been created where can we find in CRM system ?

And how do we find the relation between contract and service notification created under it.

Best Regards,

Ravi Narravula